Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-14: Brewers (Chacín) at Cubs (Quintana) 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, Zobrist ejected from the on deck circle.

The misery of the Cubs is music to my ears...

I'm sure there's probably a standard fine that goes along with an ejection. The fact that he got tossed from a 7 run game arguing a strike call from 3 innings ago is hilarious.

Lol, Zobrist ejected from the on deck circle.

The misery of the Cubs is music to my ears...

I'm sure there's probably a standard fine that goes along with an ejection. The fact that he got tossed from a 7 run game arguing a strike call from 3 innings ago is hilarious.

I doubt there's a fine for as often as managers get tossed just because.

I’d be surprised if Craig Coshun even knew what 2 teams he was watching right now.

Not sure if they are going to send Knebel back out there for the 9th... after Schoop pinch hit for the pitcher spot...

Plesac is welcome tho- I enjoy him a lot.

Quintana with the Cubs.

209.1 IP (less than 6 innings per start on average) 4.17 ERA, 3.5 BB/9, 9 K/9, 1.25 HR/9 and he's been legitimately bad this year. And they gave up a top 5 MLB prospect and another in the 50-75 range for him.

Good stuff. Well done.

Zobrist to Phil Cuzzi

“Please Phil, the Brewers are whopping our butt. It’s hot. Just kick me out, please. I can’t take it anymore”.

I try to be as unbiased as I possibly can about bad calls and I'm gonna say it. Phil Cuzzi called a great game.

@KenSpindler

The #Brewers have shut out the Cubs in 3 consecutive games for the first time in franchise history (won 4-0 on June 12; won 1-0 on June 13; 7-0 win today). Brewers pitchers have thrown 27 consecutive scoreless innings against the Cubs.

Not to call tomorrow a must win but this is one of those where you really need to have both of these. Lose tomorrow just undoes what you earned today and puts us right back at 3. Win it and things get really interesting.

Not to call tomorrow a must win but this is one of those where you really need to have both of these. Lose tomorrow just undoes what you earned today and puts us right back at 3. Win it and things get really interesting.

They are all getting big now, I think that is why there is more pessimism every day here, it's time to get going.

Just tuned into the box score, nice that Cub killer Braun showed up, now we need more of that tomorrow.

Archived