Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-12: Brewers (Anderson) at Braves (Newcomb) 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-7]

Eye Black
I think we can put to rest the concept that the Brewers have a good bullpen.

3 on the DL would be rough on any team.

Sure, but it’s a reality. The bullpen that carried the team in April and May is gone and the team is going to have to find other ways to win. The season long bullpen stats are meaningless going forward.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game has the feel of another brutal backbreaking loss. You need to find a way here boys.

Three times in one week to have to hear “Relax, it’s just one game”.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

This team used to be fun to watch. Now they just tick you off more than they win...heck even half the time they win.

That is just a matter of perspective. I predicted 77 wins so only 11 more wins to exceed my expectations.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

That should about do it with the bottom of the order up in the 9th. Potentially five back in the loss column by the end of the day and teetering on being out of a playoff spot all together. Not a good spot.
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived