Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-11: Brewers (Miley) at Braves (Teheran) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much needed win. Good plan to lay in the weeds letting the Braves think they didn’t need to score any more until they could get Hader in.

Hopefully Hader will be ready by Tuesday in case they have a chance to win one against the Cubs.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Cubs got destroyed today, to the Brewers are back within two games.

Despite not playing their best ball lately, they are hanging around. If this offense ever does get hot, they will be right in the thick of the division race.

I honestly really do not worry that much anymore about what the Cubs do on a daily basis. At the end of the day, they are going to win 90-95 games and the only chance we'll be there with them is if we do the same.

I'm just hoping we can get back to playing well and do enough to be playing someone one way or another after game 162.

But it adds to the fun for fans to scoreboard watch this time of year, I get that.

It is funny how psychologically an 8th inning come from behind rally to win seems so much more satisfying than a run of the mill 4-2 victory. It’s apparently the 7th time this season the Brewers have won when trailing going into the 7th inning or later.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

It is funny how psychologically an 8th inning come from behind rally to win seems so much more satisfying than a run of the mill 4-2 victory. It’s apparently the 7th time this season the Brewers have won when trailing going into the 7th inning or later.

Most in the majors

Archived