Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-09: Padres (Erlin) at Brewers (Guerra) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Pretty clear this team is done...

We can't afford to keep blowing games to last place teams if we want to stay in the hunt.

CC has easily cost this team 5 wins this year with his terrible decisions. We don't have the talent to overcome giving away wins like this.

I think you need to step away from your keyboard and breathe.

Hard not to think we are seeing the Brewers collapse in front of our eyes. The bullpen has been a little shaky for a while now, and having Hader, Knebel, and Soria all get lit up by the Padres sure doesn’t bode well for the rest of the way.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Wow, that was awful.

So how many runs will we be down after the 9th? 6-4? 7-4? 8-4?

Counsel is just a terrible manager when it comes to late game bullpen situations. Should have pulled him after the back to back walks...

I was probably too generous. Might be 10-4 or 11-4 by the time we're back to bat again

Dude just crushed a go ahead grand slam. He can't be happy about it?

Baseball is just the dumbest.

My junior year in high school, I was the only person to smile in our varsity baseball team picture. Someone asked me why I smiled, that I needed to take the game seriously. I told him I can take it seriously and be happy at the same time.

LOL. This team is pathetic. How on earth are they in the playoff picture?

Typically teams that are 15 above .500 are. Let's refrain from blowing one game out of proportion.

Also, I'm not laughing. Not sure why you are.

It’s not just one game when we end up saying this 10 times in a month. Just one game would have made a world of difference last season.

LOL. This team is pathetic. How on earth are they in the playoff picture?

Typically teams that are 15 above .500 are. Let's refrain from blowing one game out of proportion.

Also, I'm not laughing. Not sure why you are.

It’s not just one game when we end up saying this 10 times in a month. Just one game would have made a world of difference last season.

Edit: Sorry, server problems caused a duplicate post.

Archived