Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-08: Padres (Kennedy) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yelich 0 for his last 7...he better be careful or people will start giving him the Schoop treatment

Need to move him down in the order. Can't have your slumping players batting in key spots!!!!! Oh wait, Jesus hit first inning ding dongs in back to back days, maybe moving people up and down based on the last 3 games isn't the smartest thing to do, idk

Yelich 0 for his last 7...he better be careful or people will start giving him the Schoop treatment

Need to move him down in the order. Can't have your slumping players batting in key spots!!!!! Oh wait, Jesus hit first inning ding dongs in back to back days, maybe moving people up and down based on the last 3 games isn't the smartest thing to do, idk

It appears your referencing my post from last night. Batting .264 OBP in nearly 400 at bats isn’t a slump dude, it’s a justified minor league assignment.

It appears your referencing my post from last night. Batting .264 OBP in nearly 400 at bats isn’t a slump dude, it’s a justified minor league assignment.

not one specific. there have been several that said about Jesus for the last couple weeks, dude.

Jeez I just noticed the minor leage assignment line. The guy was just AL player of the month and all star last year. Should he be batting 4th with so many other options, no. But cmon

Player of the week, not player of the month.

oh right, had month in my head because they always recite his July stats when he had the 360 OBP and 9 homers. But yea, Orioles probably should have sent him down before that and we should after a week. Personally I would have cut Chacin after his first 3 starts too

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Kennedy is a junkballer making his ML debut this evening. The Brewers historically have struggled in this type of situation. Hopefully Chacin is on his game, because I don't see a lot of runs being scored.

Watch the Brewers put up 10 now LOL

Happy to say the beginning of this post is not aging well.

The last part looks to be more accurate ;)

Archived