Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-07: Padres (Richard) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to point out that Jose Ramirez started out the year 2 for 33. He may now post the highest WAR in history for all 3B. I am not saying Schoop will even be good, but the overreaction is beyond ridiculous.

I know it’s a huge jump and we have an investment in Schoop, but do you guys think Keston might be effective as a September call up?

I could certainly be wrong, but I think the earliest we will possibly see Keston Hiura don a major league uniform is late-May of 2019.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Will be 2.5 games back in the division later tonight. Dodgers gaining ground in the wild card.

Short outings from the SP, a bullpen crashing back to earth, inconsistent offense and a failure to consistently beat up on poor teams will equal Yet another fade from contention and no playoffs.

I would like to point out that Jose Ramirez started out the year 2 for 33. He may now post the highest WAR in history for all 3B. I am not saying Schoop will even be good, but the overreaction is beyond ridiculous.

What would Wisconsin sports be without the fans overreacting :laughing

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

But that doesn't fit the shoot-from-the-hip narrative of the IGTs!

I agree with you completely.

Can someone explain if Stearns explained the Scoop deal?? Once Moose was picked up they asked Shaw to play second. He said ok and has looked fine there. At the last minute they give up a top prospect for Scoop. I could see if Shaw refused or looked terrible. I just don't know why you needed him. Now Moose and Shaw are in a weird platoon and Arcia is buried. Made no sense then and makes even less now that he has been horrible.

Schoop has an OBA of .120 with 3 errors ... let's not overreact ... that's pretty good, I guess.

Can someone explain if Stearns explained the Scoop deal?? Once Moose was picked up they asked Shaw to play second. He said ok and has looked fine there. At the last minute they give up a top prospect for Scoop. I could see if Shaw refused or looked terrible. I just don't know why you needed him. Now Moose and Shaw are in a weird platoon and Arcia is buried. Made no sense then and makes even less now that he has been horrible.
Agreed! It was a dumb move! Probably just felt pressure to "do something."

Archived