Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-07: Padres (Richard) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew Chase had given up a ton of HRs this year, but didn’t realize the 23 he has given up leads the National League among all starters this season.

If we make the playoffs, I hope CC sets up the rotation where Anderson pitches in a pitchers park. However, I don't know if that will be possible considering the playoff contenders in the NL. Pittsburgh seems like the only legit contender that plays in a pitchers park. They say Dodger Stadium is but I really don't believe that. Hope that the winds are blowing in at Wrigley. Could you imagine Anderson pitching in Colorado Or Philadelphia? I'm really not aware of how the new stadium in Atlanta plays. I guess we'll find out this weekend.

This offense better wake the heck up and score some insurance runs. 5 runs isn't going to hold up at this rate.

At this rate 10 won’t be enough.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

This offense better wake the heck up and score some insurance runs. 5 runs isn't going to hold up at this rate.

I don’t think it is going to hold up by the end of this inning.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I'm only following on the internets, but is Yelich OK? Any reason they would double-switch out their best hitter in a tie game?

Looking at the box score it looks like it was Braun that was double-switched out and Yelich moved to LF.

Archived