Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-05: Rockies (Gray) at Brewers (Miley) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4 in 11 innings]

Eye Black
Thank God we have Darnell Coles to work with the players to help them get back on track.... Look at Arcia, .482 OPS when we was called back up and 0.488 OPS today... That .006 is HUGE and if he keeps it up, sometime in late 2019 he'll be at replacement level.... Our Badger Mutual coach of the game, Darnell Coles....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully the Rockies are still going to roll with Wade Davis in the 9th today.

I hope so, still 3 innings to come back, was really looking at this as a turn the corner game today but I guess it's still just one game. At some point they need to start moving forward again, if we lose today it has to be like the 15th time we are 15 over.

The way Gray is going he will throw a complete game and they won't need Davis.

Which is typical Brewers, because he looks average at best

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I wonder if Hader had to be given directions to the pitchers mound. He hasn't seen it in so long didn't know if he remembered how to find it

18 hours is a long time?

I forgot he pitched to Blackmon last night. Between the beer and having to see Fat Albers pitch my brain was functioning at a minimal level

Archived