Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-05: Rockies (Gray) at Brewers (Miley) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4 in 11 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miley just got back into town after driving his truck the 2000 mile trek from LA to Milwaukee. I think I saw him at the Pine Cone on 94 at 4:00 AM so hopefully he is ready to go today.

Does that mean he doesn't like to fly?

He can't just leave his rig in LA

Come on Arcia you are not turning 2 on that just get the out

Definitely an error on Arcia right? That error could really cost us...

It should be. Does anyone know how it was scored? I didn't hear them say.

And yeah, I don't know what Arcia is doing there. You can't possibly think you're getting a DP on a play like that? Take the out you're given.

Miley just got back into town after driving his truck the 2000 mile trek from LA to Milwaukee. I think I saw him at the Pine Cone on 94 at 4:00 AM so hopefully he is ready to go today.

It was a joke....

:laughing

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

It was a joke....

My question should have been in blue.

Archived