Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-04: Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Peralta) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, because Hader warmed up, does that mean he's off limits for two days? That seems to be a logical jumping off point this year.

:laughing

:(

:angry

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

How can that possibly be a HR? It obviously didn't leave the yard.

replay showed that clearly.

For God's sake Counsell, get Albers out of there.

This is exactly the kind of crap that infuriates me about our manager.

It's unbelievable really. Is he worried that he is going to hurt Alber's feelings.

cripes.

There ya go.

Oh God No

Not gonna get a more ideal time to use Albers. Clean inning here would go a long way toward making him useful again.

Yeah, a more ideal time is when you’re behind by 6 runs. Using him now gives the Rockies life.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Good for you, CC. Don't even give him one more batter.

blue?

Why would anyboby think this should be in blue? That was absolutely the right decision to pull Albers.

Because he should have been pulled immediately after the HR, yet he stayed in for yet another batter because no one was warming up, or because CC didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

How did they call that a homerun? Is the back wall behind the padding not considered the actual wall and if it clears the yellow and hits that then its gone? Weird

It's like they didn't even care, just looked at it for 10 seconds and said whatever, close enough.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Oh God No

Not gonna get a more ideal time to use Albers. Clean inning here would go a long way toward making him useful again.

Yeah, a more ideal time is when you’re behind by 6 runs. Using him now gives the Rockies life.

At this point, I think he's proven there isn't an ideal time.

Why oh why can't this team ever have an easy win?

Oh God No

Its still a 4 run lead at this point, if they end up blowing it it's going to be on a lot more than just Albers.

Archived