Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-04: Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Peralta) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think the players that are hung out to dry by the Windmill, probably don't appreciate being made to look so stupid on those kinds of plays.

I wonder if they joke with each other in private about this stuff.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Without TV tonight. CC just wanting to give Cain a few innings off, or did he look a little off during that last K?

He looked alot off on that swinging strike three. He looked so foolish I wouldn't be surprised if he tweeked something.

Schoop definitely seemed more comfortable tonight. Looked good defensively. Not a great statistical night still but put it in play every time and you could see the raw power on that last flyout as he got way under it and still nearly got it to the track in dead center. It was a step in the right direction tonight.

This is the time they should be using Albers. Not in close games, but in cushion games like this. I'd give him a semi-short leash too.

How can that possibly be a HR? It obviously didn't leave the yard.

replay showed that clearly.

For God's sake Counsell, get Albers out of there.

This is exactly the kind of crap that infuriates me about our manager.

It's unbelievable really. Is he worried that he is going to hurt Alber's feelings.

cripes.

Archived