Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-03: Rockies (Márquez) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3 -- Eric Thames Walk-Off 3-Run HR]

Eye Black
Why trade for a guy like Soria, then use Jennings here? You can't save every good reliever for when you're leading.

Then when they do come in they’re rusty.

As we get later in the year I wonder if they’ll start using a Hader a little more. He’s had too many weeks with just 2 innings pitched and then when he comes in after a week off he doesn’t have good command.

It is funny that CC constantly chalks Knebel’s struggles up to “not pitching frequently enough”, but won’t use him when down one in a game like this.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Circling back on the question from earlier, coming into tonight when Jonathan Schoop starts an at-bat 0-2 this year he is batting .101 BA / .123 OBP / .203 slugging (.326 OPS). Needless to say he should stop getting down 0-2.

Great advice. Three strikes has been his issue since the trade, he might want to avoid those too.

Pitching or bullpen management is not the problem on most nights.

Bullpen management has been an issue in my eyes.

CC got lucky the first half, everything he did seemed to work, not so much the last month or so.

I want to understand some of his reasoning, but I just don't.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived