Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-03: Rockies (Márquez) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3 -- Eric Thames Walk-Off 3-Run HR]

Eye Black
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No reason to bring Coles back next year after all the investments made to improve the offense with poor results, and what seems like an inordinate number of players who become unable to hit after career years at an age when they should be getting better.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
No reason to bring Coles back next year after all the investments made to improve the offense with poor results, and what seems like an inordinate number of players who become unable to hit after career years at an age when they should be getting better.

Yeah, so much for our dangerous Bar League Softball lineup tonight.

I know the plane landed at 6 a.m., but these guys are major league players who should be somewhat used to off schedule sleep.

Yeah, so much for our dangerous Bar League Softball lineup tonight.

I know the plane landed at 6 a.m., but these guys are major league players who should be somewhat used to off schedule sleep.

It's that there is ALWAYS and excuse.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

It's great having Yelich on a tear then batting him 1st so there's never anyone on when he hits....

You know, the only times this year this offense has looked anywhere close to decent is when Cain was leading off. What happened to that?

I had that discussion earlier today with another Brewer fan........yes there are 2 of us in Kentucky. I would like to know why they changed up.

It's great having Yelich on a tear then batting him 1st so there's never anyone on when he hits....

There's never anyone on no matter where he hits so does it really matter?

Cain has a very good OBP, but minimal power... That's one.

I might be able to think of a second....

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

There's never anyone on no matter where he hits so does it really matter?

Cain has a very good OBP, but minimal power... That's one.

I might be able to think of a second....

8 HRs and 18 doubles is hardly minimal power.

Even if we somehow traded for Trout, we’d still score 1-2 a game. It’s time to fire someone. It doesn’t matter if the hitting coach doesn’t deserve it, it’s a business.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

8 HRs and 18 doubles is hardly minimal power.

Sorry I was comparing him to Yelich... Thames has good OBP, but his power is better so he shouldn't bat 1st because it's the same thing - solo HR and nothing else. Yelich just crushed his 17th HR and I wonder if more than 90% were solo.... just seems that way.

Archived