Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-01: Brewers (Anderson) at Dodgers (Hill) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4 in 10 innings -- Jonathan Schoop Brewers Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ball four to Braun. Umpires suck.

Pitch track literally showed it right down the middle. You're kidding right? That's a ball three years ago Braun would've hit 450 feet

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Pitch track literally showed it right down the middle. You're kidding right? That's a ball three years ago Braun would've hit 450 feet

On the Dodgers broadcast, it showed that it was outside.

I hope I am wrong, but things are starting to feel a little bit ominous for Chase. Guys seem to be tracking him much better and he isn’t close to the zone on many of these pitches.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

On the Dodgers broadcast, it showed that it was outside.

Obviously wasn't right down the middle but was right on the corner according to Gameday and I figured it was going to be called live. I guess it was one that could have gone the other way maybe but it certainly wasn't an egregious strike call.

If he walks Grandal I would get him out of there, but that may not be an option if they are just getting someone up in the pen.

Edit: Or he’ll just induce an inning ending double play instead.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived