Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-01: Brewers (Anderson) at Dodgers (Hill) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4 in 10 innings -- Jonathan Schoop Brewers Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The problem with shows like Designated Survivor is that they start with a cool premise, but that premise runs its course. The show quickly became just another government/international intrigue show.

The Cubs game is running long on MLB Network, which is annoying. Still only in the 8th.

I thought it was just a live look-in on the Cubs game. I'm in Chicago, but they previously had the Angels-Rays game on, not the Cubs.

I thought the game was supposed to be on MLB Network. I'm getting live look-ins.

Are you in the blackout area?

I have Direct TV included with my place in Florida so I finally figured out I can cancel cable up here and watch most stuff with the "go" channels on my Roku. Not the Brewers, just checked blacked out on FS1, MLB.TV games always blacked out, not sure about ESPN.So a lot of radio for me, weird thing is I could watch the Marlins series up here a few weeks ago. Yeah i know VPN or something but sort of into being back on radio.

The problem with shows like Designated Survivor is that they start with a cool premise, but that premise runs its course. The show quickly became just another government/international intrigue show.

Lost me when they killed his wife off - Natasha McElroy- or whatever her name is ... she was my fav secondary character in Californication !

Chase with a clean smooth start !!

I know Brian Anderson's whereabouts have been touched on, but does anyone know where he actually is? Seems like he hasn't been with the team for awhile now.

Has done a couple games on TBS I know. He had the call for the almost no hitter.

I know Brian Anderson's whereabouts have been touched on, but does anyone know where he actually is? Seems like he hasn't been with the team for awhile now.

Has done a couple games on TBS I know.

Why is that?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The 32-75 Orioles, after getting rid of Kevin Gausman, Manny Machado, Jonathan Schoop and others beat the 68-37 Yankees...in New York.

Gotta love baseball.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Why is that?

Because that is part of his deal with the Brewers. He has been doing national games for a number of years now.

Why is that?

I know, cuz I stumbled across them channel surfing.

Why he's doing them, I have no clue. Probably paid more, and his Brewers contract allows him to leave for National broadcasts. I get it to do the NBA playoffs, but other baseball games I don't get at all.

The 32-75 Orioles, after getting rid of Kevin Gausman, Manny Machado, Jonathan Schoop and others beat the 68-37 Yankees...in New York.

Gotta love baseball.

I saw a column on the NY Post I think it was where the writer basically said Sonny Gray sucks and that Lance Lynn should get his spot in the rotation. Careful what you wish, I guess.

Archived