Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-01: Brewers (Anderson) at Dodgers (Hill) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4 in 10 innings -- Jonathan Schoop Brewers Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else like me..where you just really can't stand Rich Hill for some reason?

I hate all opposing pitchers.

I let the hate flow through me...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Of course Hamels looking like an ace. Hate the Cubs.

Probably didn't help that Kingman looked like Jose Reyes in the first.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I know Brian Anderson's whereabouts have been touched on, but does anyone know where he actually is? Seems like he hasn't been with the team for awhile now.

He's taking his shift as the Deep State's designated survivor.

I know Brian Anderson's whereabouts have been touched on, but does anyone know where he actually is? Seems like he hasn't been with the team for awhile now.

Bahahhh

Am I the only one who’s doing to miss Designated Survivor ?

Nice start LoCain!

On to tonight’s game.

So, we can agree to disagree but I think these guys have been pretty close, and I feel just as confident (and just as nervous) with either of them closing. If they flipped roles I don’t think it would make much, if any, difference in the team’s results.

That's fine. You went back two months to make it close, if you go back one month it's not close, if you go back the whole season it's not close. Depends when you start it, I'm just more comfortable with the one who's been consistent all year. But like i said when I first posted, I didn't want it to be a Knebel bash as he's still clearly one of our best guys and need to him to kind of get more back to how he was earlier this year and last year.

And I do agree with you on not taking Jeffress out of his current role, I like that they're using their best guy at the most important moments instead of sitting on him for a traditional closer spot. I was just saying that I also liked that with the way last night's game went you only had one inning to go and you went with your best guy instead of the old 'we have to use our closer now' because it counts as a save. They just went with what they felt was the best way to win instead of dumb baseball norms

Season one for sure. Whatever last years season was... nah. :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Bahahhh

Nice start LoCain!

Season one was great, season 2 was just so bad. Probably why it got cancelled, jumping the shark on a weekly basis wasn't the right call...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived