Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-01: Brewers (Anderson) at Dodgers (Hill) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4 in 10 innings -- Jonathan Schoop Brewers Debut]

Eye Black
Knebel haters just go to bed. We will let you know how this one turns out in the AM...

Who's a Knebel "hater"? The guy had a 5.25 ERA in July. I just didn't want to battle back from 4-2 down to see him blow it.

:laughing We have been spoiled by our pen. Rough patches happen. Knebel has been so good in his Brewer career and yet no faith at all in him even though his stuff is as electric as ever. It’s a bit overblown IMO

Your lectures are overblown.

IMO.

The guy has been shakey at best recently.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your lectures are overblown.

The guy has been shakey at best recently.

Pot meet kettle. Agree to disagree about how he’s talked about. On to the next topic...

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Kratz plays first base?

We have 18 first basemen in the roster and Kratz is out there. Interesting

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Kratz plays first base?

Listen, if you start your question with, "Can Eric Kratz...?"

The answer is, "YES!!!!"

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Hey, hey, hey ..... it's Matt Albers!

lol

I'm gonna guess there are a fair amount of people posting that have no clue what you are talking about...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Was such a good ball game. Even in the tough loss, I’ll appreciate that. I think I’d rather have Barnes than Albers right now but I have faith Albers will get it figured out.

Knebel haters just go to bed. We will let you know how this one turns out in the AM...

Who's a Knebel "hater"? The guy had a 5.25 ERA in July. I just didn't want to battle back from 4-2 down to see him blow it.

:laughing We have been spoiled by our pen. Rough patches happen. Knebel has been so good in his Brewer career and yet no faith at all in him even though his stuff is as electric as ever. It’s a bit overblown IMO

Calling him "so good in his Brewer career" is what's overblown.

2015 3.22 ERA across 50 IP; 4.03 FIP, 1.212 WHIP. Pretty good, but the FIP is high

2016 4.68 ERA across 32 2/3 IP; 3.57 FIP, 1.469 WHIP. Not good.

2017 1.78 ERA across 76 IP; 2.53 FIP, 1.158 WHIP. Very good. All Star.

2018 4.11 ERA across 30 2/3 IP; 4.50 FIP, 1.207 WHIP. Decent.

Who cares if his stuff is "electric"? I'm more interested in results. 7 earned runs allowed in 12 IP, and allowing opposing hitters a .900 + OPS in July was not good.

He's been inconsistent as a Brewer. Had one great year, one pretty good year, one below average, one well below average.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Well, damn.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Calling him "so good in his Brewer career" is what's overblown.

2015 3.22 ERA across 50 IP; 4.03 FIP, 1.212 WHIP. Pretty good, but the FIP is high

2016 4.68 ERA across 32 2/3 IP; 3.57 FIP, 1.469 WHIP. Not good.

2017 1.78 ERA across 76 IP; 2.53 FIP, 1.158 WHIP. Very good. All Star.

2018 4.11 ERA across 30 2/3 IP; 4.50 FIP, 1.207 WHIP. Decent.

Who cares if his stuff is "electric"? I'm more interested in results. 7 earned runs allowed in 12 IP, and allowing opposing hitters a .900 + OPS in July was not good.

He's been inconsistent as a Brewer. Had one great year, one pretty good years, one below average, one well below average.

You’re right. You sold me. I’ll now post “okay Knebel, don’t blow this” every time he pitches. :rolleyes Night, night.

Archived