Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-01: Brewers (Anderson) at Dodgers (Hill) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4 in 10 innings -- Jonathan Schoop Brewers Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was an absolutely elite play at 3b. My goodness. I've honestly been wondering why people say Moose isn't a plus or elite defender. Eye test says he's absolutely legit.

Stats say he is good too.

My stupid DirecTV went out because of a storm so it looks like I’m counting on MLB Gameday and you folks from here on out.

4-4 ballgame I'm the bottom of the eighth, and Jeremy Jeffress has absolutely shut down the Dodgers.

1-2-... stuff happens..... OMG MOOSE.

Heading to the top of the ninth.

:laughing That will do, thank you!

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Oh no. Knebel. Please don't blow this.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I generally disagreed with the commentary that it was dumb for ARcia to go to 3rd. With that windup, he might have been standing on 3rd before the catcher caught the ball. The risk is extremely low, worth the "ball popping away" chance for a free run.

Me too, don't think it's distracting to the hitter, the lead pretty much takes the runner out of the batter eye.

Archived