Brewer Fanatic

Let's Go Brewers!

BallBoy

Hey everyone......

First time caller, looooong time listener (Stalker).

I love following the BrewerFan forum because I feel connected to the users more than 99% of my area friends who don't understand prospect values, chemistry, analytics etc. So kudos to this forum for being my release from the unrealistic reality of water cooler talk and phrases like 'the Brewers are stupid for (insert anything here).

Though I am on the younger end of the spectrum of BF.net users (32) I have a lifelong passion and history as a Brewers fan and could go toe to toe with anyone on Brewers trivia from big stars like Molitor/Yount/Braun to the dungeon of the Mouton's, early 2000s Pitchers, and disappointing playoff runs.

It disheartens me to see the fall of the optimism thread and the overall anger of so many newer posters, especially as the trade deadline had passed.

I have been there with you through a couple logo changes, several minor league pitching flame outs, and promising seasons that have fallen short. And though this may or may not be the year, for those who have spent years hanging with our team through thick and thin, Prosit, we have the most wins in the NL at the end of July...something that seemed like a dream even 6 months ago.

Enjoy the ride, have fun, and Let' Go Brewers (or Let's go Bernie as my 2 year old would say!)

Archived