Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-31: Brewers (Miley) at Dodgers (Buehler) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 1-0 -- Wade Miley pitches a gem w/ 7.0 IP, 2 H, 0 ER, 2 BB, 5 K]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

HwZXudD.jpg

HwZXTUs.jpg

[pre]Brewers Lineup Dodgers Lineup

1. Christian Yelich (L) LF 1. Chris Taylor ® SS

2. Lorenzo Cain ® CF 2. Manny Machado ® 3B

3. Mike Moustakas (L) 3B 3. Matt Kemp ® LF

4. Jesús Aguilar ® 1B 4. Max Muncy (L) 1B

5. Travis Shaw (L) 2B 5. Enrique Hernandez ® 2B

6. Eric Thames (L) RF 6. Cody Bellinger (L) CF

7. Erik Kratz ® C 7. Yasiel Puig ® RF

8. Orlando Arcia ® SS 8. Austin Barnes ® C

9. Wade Miley (L) P 9. Walker Buehler ® P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt he could make it from NY stadium to LA stadium in only 6 hours. If he was able to get on a plane direct to LA right now, it's a 6+ hour flight, and then probably another hour just to get to the stadium, so a miniscule chance he could be a late inning PH?

Saladino would be wise to pull up lame if he gets in the game. Collect that big league check a little while longer.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Do you guys remember the pure drama that was the Kevin Mench acquisition?

I hope we get a similar thing going on with Schoop tonight...and that he is a lot better than Mench.

I remember part of this forum thinking he was the backbone of the trade for some odd reason even though it was really clear he was the throw in at the time.

I hope we get a similar thing going on with Schoop tonight...and that he is a lot better than Mench.

I remember part of this forum thinking he was the backbone of the trade for some odd reason even though it was really clear he was the throw in at the time.

So who was the backbone? That was a weird trade that makes about as much sense to me now as it did then.

So who was the backbone? That was a weird trade that makes about as much sense to me now as it did then.

I hate that I can admit to watching that on TV and being excited at the time. Oh my. How far we have come.

Nelson Cruz

Clearly Nix

There is no way Yelich could sustain the scorching pace he was in for the last two weeks or so, but there are signs that he has cooled off significantly. He had the ripping double to lead off yesterday, but otherwise his last 10 ABs have been all strikeouts and weak grounders (including the two infield hits on Sunday.

Hopefully he will just cool down to a more human level and not go into an Aguilar like deep freeze or scuffle like he did for about 6 weeks from late May to early July. Regardless, it’s time for someone else to get hot.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived