Brewer Fanatic

Mexican Fiesta 2018

gebc1997

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Moved to Off Topic....

I haven't been to Fiesta Mexicana in years but the ethnic festivals are always pretty good. Great food and music. Family friendly as well.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Basically echoing the above statement, I would imagine that, given the quality of the festivals, that a Mexican one would be near the top. The food has got to be amazing. I've never been, though.

The Fiesta is amazing. The food is really good and being down near the lake is amazing. You're right there to walk over to Veterans park and hang out too, if you want.

If you're looking for other family-friendly things to do around Milwaukee, some suggestions:

Go hiking (yes, I'm a hiking nerd) Lapham Peak unit of the Kettle Moraine State park is about 30 minutes away and has a beautiful observation tower & a ton of trails.

The 7 Bridges hike in Grant Park is one people always reccommend.

Lion's Den Gorge, just east of Grafton (about a half hour away from downtown) is also gorgeous, and walks along the bluffs and then down to Lake Michigan. A great place to bring some snacks and spend a couple hours walking 3-4 miles.

The Milwaukee Zoo is another popular day spot.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived