Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-30: Brewers (Peralta) at Dodgers (Maeda) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

That reversed call on Cain at first is very likely the single worst reversed replay call I have seen to this point. He never came close to touching him, what could they have possibly thought they saw on that?

I mean you would have to basically be guessing that somehow the split second you couldn’t see the glove it magically touched the runner. I just don’t know what convincing evidence they could possibly think they had there?

Not just “at Night” anymore.

That reversed call on Cain at first is very likely the single worst reversed replay call I have seen to this point. He never came close to touching him, what could they have possibly thought they saw on that?

The only possible answer I can think of is that replay had views that ESPN didnt....???

Community Moderator

The only possible answer I can think of is that replay had views that ESPN didnt....???

Well I was watching on Fox Sports, and they definitely didn’t have a convincing angle.

Shaw/Braun are 3-4 while reaching base 5 times thus far. If those two start to come around I will start clearing my end of October schedule for some travel days...

Braun has already been hitting well this season, they just aren’t falling. He has the highest line drive percentage of his career. He’s been very unlucky to say the least.

Community Moderator

I must be getting delirious, I started falling asleep and I thought they were getting excited on the broadcast about a Manny Piña triple.

Oh, wow... it really happened!

Knebel has to be, what? Our 4th best relief pitcher? 5th best? Counsell needs to figure that out before the "Knebel is our 9th inning guy" backfires in a big way in big games....
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Archived