Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-30: Brewers (Peralta) at Dodgers (Maeda) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun and Thames get their revenge!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Lol!

I need to put something else besides that, so, I'll just say thank goodness I'm on west coast time so it won't be brutally late for me tonight!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I will say that it doesn’t feel like the IGT’s get too crazy on the west coast. So that’s a positive.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Peralta's hook is nasty.

And I liked Singleton's discussion of the spin rate on his fastball and how it affects hitters' timing. You could kind of see it on the swinging strike before Pederson's K. It was a pretty straight 92 MPH fastball down the middle, but Pederson swung his helmet off like it was 100+.

I will say that it doesn’t feel like the IGT’s get too crazy on the west coast. So that’s a positive.

I think that might have been tested had Thames not homered in the last. Leaving 6 on in the first 3 sounds like a "light the Brewerfan IGT touch paper and stand back" situation!

Peralta's hook is nasty.

And I liked Singleton's discussion of the spin rate on his fastball and how it affects hitters' timing. You could kind of see it on the swinging strike before Pederson's K. It was a pretty straight 92 MPH fastball down the middle, but Pederson swung his helmet off like it was 100+.

Definitely some talent to work with. He's just throwing way too many pitchers right now.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived