Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-29: Brewers (Guerra) at Giants (Suarez) 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, a two-strike, two-out single through the hole between SS and 3B to break it up. That's rough. Taylor hit it hard, though, if that's any comfort to Newcomb.

High fastball, just didn’t get it up enough.

Yep. Ended up catching way too much of the plate. I have a feeling he'll be replaying that one in his head for a while.

On the Brewers end, Arcia is heating up. That is desperately needed.

Two plays that demonstrate Arcia's value to this team. If Braun heats up, I'll take .220 from Orlando, with that defense, any day.

He can hit .220 if he hits for some power. No thanks when he barely can get it to leave the infield.

Long term .220 is not going to cut it.

Two plays that demonstrate Arcia's value to this team. If Braun heats up, I'll take .220 from Orlando, with that defense, any day.

He can hit .220 if he hits for some power. No thanks when he barely can get it to leave the infield.

Long term .220 is not going to cut it.

On this team, if it is contact with the .220, I'll take it.

I’m with you, but if he’s right he’s better than that. He hit .277 last season. So far so good since he returned.

Archived