Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-28: Brewers (Chacín) at Giants (Cueto) 8:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-1 -- Mike Moustakas makes Brewers Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s too bad we are playing in one of those large parks or Chacin would’ve just put one out.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Maybe he was just due for a slump, but I hated it when Aguilar went into the HR Derby. Too many players seem to struggle after doing that.

Has very little to nothing to do with the derby and more to do with performing over their heads the first half (much like most of the All Stars).

https://mobile.twitter.com/mike_petriello/status/883328798376300545/photo/1

Anyone complaining about today's lineup I bring you the Brewers lineup 2 years ago today.

1. Jake Elmore 3B

2. Scooter Gennett 2B

3. Hernan Perez SS

4. Cris Carter 1B

5. Kirk Nieunhwiess RF

6. Martin Maldonado C

7. Keon Broxton CF

8. Ramon Flores LF

9. Zach Davies P

I follow the team closely and forgot a couple of those guys even played for the Brewers. Repressed memories maybe

Anyone complaining about today's lineup I bring you the Brewers lineup 2 years ago today.

1. Jake Elmore 3B

2. Scooter Gennett 2B

3. Hernan Perez SS

4. Cris Carter 1B

5. Kirk Nieunhwiess RF

6. Martin Maldonado C

7. Keon Broxton CF

8. Ramon Flores LF

9. Zach Davies P

I follow the team closely and forgot a couple of those guys even played for the Brewers. Repressed memories maybe

My honest first thought was who the hell is Jake Elmore. Google search picture brought back some vague memories...

1. Jake Elmore 3B

2. Scooter Gennett 2B

3. Hernan Perez SS

4. Cris Carter 1B

5. Kirk Nieunhwiess RF

6. Martin Maldonado C

7. Keon Broxton CF

8. Ramon Flores LF

9. Zach Davies P

I wish I could post the gif of the Indians fan in Major League looking at the opening day roster wondering who those guys are, but it would violate the terms and conditions of this website.

Community Moderator
If Shaw can play 2B, there's no reason Harper can't catch for a couple months....

:laughing

[sarcasm]The difference of course being that Harper has at least played the position before[/sarcasm]. :)

HwDg4XQ.jpg

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Yelich is just ridiculous right now.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

1. Jake Elmore 3B

2. Scooter Gennett 2B

3. Hernan Perez SS

4. Cris Carter 1B

5. Kirk Nieunhwiess RF

6. Martin Maldonado C

7. Keon Broxton CF

8. Ramon Flores LF

9. Zach Davies P

I've also literally never heard of Jake Elmore or Ramon Flores. It looks like three players are currently on active MLB rosters.

The Sky Sox lineup tonight is probably better.

Archived