Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-27: Brewers (Anderson) at Giants (Bumgarner) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-1 -- Joakim Soria Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably the first move I’ve seen Stearns make where I just can’t figure out why. I mean, there had to of been a better way to use Phillips than to get a player we really don’t need.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Part of me wonders if Shaw is involved in a deal for a pitcher.

Doubt it. The Brewers are thin at 3B unless the Brewers think Donaldson can come back next year and be a serviceable 3B, I don't think he can stay healthy for a whole year at 3B and is probably more of a DH or 1B than he is a 3B going forward.

The Brewers won't be able to afford Machado who would be the best option at 3B this off season. I just don't see how the Brewers could trade Shaw right now as there is a big black hole in the minors at 3B for the Brewers.

Archived