Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-27: Brewers (Anderson) at Giants (Bumgarner) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-1 -- Joakim Soria Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I was thinking of, but I have been using the trivia question for like 15 years so maybe its out of date

ff_2659864alt1_full.jpg&w=900

That would explain it.

Honestly, sometimes I look up at a team playing, and something in the uni feels just...off to me. Little changes over time that I don't instantly recognize.

Progress can be a double-edged sword. Sometimes it works. Sometimes, you don't mess with perfection.

s-l225.jpg

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Per BrewersPD:

Moves: IF Eric Sogard has been signed to a minor league contract and RHP Jayson Rose will begin a rehab assignment tonight with AZL Brewers.

Holy hell...

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

They have hit some shots tonight right at people.

Yeah overall I’ve been good with their approach tonight. Running into some bad luck.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Per BrewersPD:
Moves: IF Eric Sogard has been signed to a minor league contract and RHP Jayson Rose will begin a rehab assignment tonight with AZL Brewers.

Holy hell...

I know right! Rose finally on the hill!

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I have no link, but according to my son, a Brewers nation Instagram is reporting that Brett Phillips was seen giving out hugs in the Colorado springs dugout

Man, if he is traded, I certainly have mixed feelings. I REALLY like him - he seems like a great kid, his defense is great, and I just feel like if he can get something to click with his hitting, he could be a very good major leaguer. But his hitting at the big league level is just terrible and he's shown little signs of anything actually clicking (though to be fair, he hasn't had consistent AB's).

I have no link, but according to my son, a Brewers nation Instagram is reporting that Brett Phillips was seen giving out hugs in the Colorado springs dugout

Man, if he is traded, I certainly have mixed feelings. I REALLY like him - he seems like a great kid, his defense is great, and I just feel like if he can get something to click with his hitting, he could be a very good major leaguer. But his hitting at the big league level is just terrible and he's shown little signs of anything actually clicking (though to be fair, he hasn't had consistent AB's).

Probably "hello" hugs since he just got back.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Surprised they didnt walk Braun to get to Salidino and create a force anywhere...

Was thinking the same thing. Especially with Braun's previous at bats.

Bochy had some head scratchers last night and he's continuing tonight...

Yelich's OPS a hair under .900 now for the season..

23 for 44 over his 11 game hitting streak. .523 AVG, slashing .543/.955/1.498 over that span. http://williamgregory.net/images/laughing.gif

He's seeing a beach ball coming out of the pitcher's hand right now. My God.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Probably "hello" hugs since he just got back.

ZS7B2.gif

Per McCalvy

All square at 1-1 on Ryan Braun's groundout. He has put baseballs in play at 100.1 mph, 103.4 mph and 105 mph, according to Statcast, and the last one, even though he beat it into the ground, produced something positive.

Braun should ask Aguilar about launch angles.

Archived