Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-27: Brewers (Anderson) at Giants (Bumgarner) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-1 -- Joakim Soria Debut]

Eye Black
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yelich is starting to sniff a batting title, can you name the only Milwaukee player to win one?

I think cooper hit like .351 the year Brett chased .400 and Coop came in 2nd. I honestly can’t remember one. Maybe Molitor in ‘87 with his 37 game hitting streak?

Just another scalded rocket for an out by Braun.......unreal

Yeah but he sucks and should aim better.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Too bad baseball has changed since it was created... I am pretty sure Doubleday wanted exit velocity instead of runs to determine the winner...

Corey Ray just hit a grand slam ......for anyone interested

Man this has been an impressive hot streak for him

And he's struck out 3 times in 6 PA's. Got to get the K's down somehow.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Too bad baseball has changed since it was created... I am pretty sure Doubleday wanted exit velocity instead of runs to determine the winner...

To every poster, not just the ones in this set of quotes, let's keep this IGT from devolving into the bickering we've seen recently. We're cheering for the same club, please try to focus on enjoying the game!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

:laughing

At the end of the day, it really is all about the production. However, luck has always been a part of the game and that is why statistics exist. Not to excuse the lack of production but to help explain why. They help us understand if a player really is regressing or really is experiencing bad luck. In my opinion, to just look at the production and not even consider the underlying reasons is just lazy.
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived