Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-26: Brewers (Miley) at Giants (Rodriguez) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was better.

Much better. Keep doing that. It’ll all work itself out.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Good to see Arcia at least make solid contact. Was that a horrible, hanging 0-2 meatball from Melancon after a similar mistake to Kratz.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Kratz must see the writing on the wall. His spot on the 25-man is getting close to precarious.

Or he just saw the pitch well and got a hit - I agree with the assessment of his tenuous at best position on the Active roster, but it's silly to think the only reason guys get hits is because they are about to get cut.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Kratz must see the writing on the wall. His spot on the 25-man is getting close to precarious.

Or he just saw the pitch well and got a hit - I agree with the assessment of his tenuous at best position on the Active roster, but it's silly to think the only reason guys get hits is because they are about to get cut.

Sorry, I guess I should have put that in blue. Kinda thought it was obvious.

The comment was in jest. I think we all understand that Kratz isn't simply "trying harder" today.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Sorry, I guess I should have put that in blue. Kinda thought it was obvious.

It was.

Would love Thames to put one in the seats so I can hit the pillow. Going to be a long road trip.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Would love Thames to put one in the seats so I can hit the pillow. Going to be a long road trip.

Try being on the east coast.

My brother complains all the time. When I lived in Albuquerque it was kind of nice to be in the Mountain time zone.

Community Moderator
Time to up that bases loaded OPS. How bad is it again?

0.525 and trending down...hope Thames reverses that

And that includes a Ji-Man Choi grand slam. Woof, that has to bounce back up at some point, right?

Not just “at Night” anymore.

And that includes a Ji-Man Choi grand slam. Woof, that has to bounce back up at some point, right?

How's he doing these days?

With that Thames K they probably dropped below the Dbacks as a team in that scenario, now ahead of only the Mariners, who sit around 0.480...blech!

Archived