Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-26: Brewers (Miley) at Giants (Rodriguez) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

Eye Black
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man Aguilar has gone ice cold. He hammers that strike 3 pitch a couple weeks ago.

He's trying too hard. Hardly seeing strikes these days. That's on Shaw, Braun, etc.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Man Aguilar has gone ice cold. He hammers that strike 3 pitch a couple weeks ago.

He's trying too hard. Hardly seeing strikes these days. That's on Shaw, Braun, etc.

Oh come on.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Oh come on.

Even the Giants announcers were talking about how Aguilar isn't seeing strikes... how is that "oh come on " worthy? He's trying to hack at anything as a result. It happens without protection all the time.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Another short start ... awesome!

Any other relievers out there we can go get?

He basically replaced Suter. 2 runs over 5 innings... I’ll take it.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Even the Giants announcers were talking about how Aguilar isn't seeing strikes... how is that "oh come on " worthy? He's trying to hack at anything as a result. It happens without protection all the time.

Well he better figure it out if he wants to continue being a 3-4 hitter in this league. The good ones do. Blaming him waving at a hanging curveball to strike out on Shaw and Braun is flat out absurd whether it is from you or the Giants announcers. He’s had plenty to hit. He just hasn’t.

I expect a rousing ovation for Hader in San Francisco.

About the same welcome as Kenny Powers.

Just look at where Arcia’s feet are after he flails away and you can see he will not be able to hit major league pitching except by accident.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Rosiak said the boos for Hader weren't that bad
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Arcia might be a player that can’t get out of his own way mentally. Either way I’ll wait awhile before jumping to conclusion. Sure is nice having him in the field again though.

Archived