Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-26: Brewers (Miley) at Giants (Rodriguez) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

Eye Black

The Brewers have been connected to everyone possible so I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Having said that, Harvey would be a stupid move if we gave up anything of legitimate value.

You know who we WEREN'T connected to? Soria...

Yeah, it's called hyperbole but I still think you're smart enough to get the point.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brewers have been connected to everyone possible so I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Having said that, Harvey would be a stupid move if we gave up anything of legitimate value.

You know who we WEREN'T connected to? Soria...

This is a very good take!

In Spring Training, I strongly questioned why this team had done nothing to acquire a starting pitcher.

We are over half way through the season, and I still have that question.

Chacin?

He's been better than expected. Solid innings eater. Not a difference maker.

Oh I’d say he’s made a difference for the Brewers. We have all been through this.. there weren’t many SP’s that have actually planned out. Chacin has been the best or one of the best ones. Ya know, if you go by those pesky stats.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Oh I’d say he’s made a difference for the Brewers. We have all been through this.. there weren’t many SP’s that have actually planned out. Chacin has been the best or one of the best ones. Ya know, if you go by those pesky stats.

Yeah, I gotta eat crow on Chacin. I was very skeptical.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I firmly believe none of these national pundits actually exist. It's just high heat with 19 Twitter accounts.

Yeah, I gotta eat crow on Chacin. I was very skeptical.

Throw enough darts... Stearns seems to do pretty well at this. I mean I know you don’t like Miley but it’s not like he’s out there not giving this team a chance to win (he will probably blow up now.)

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

How is this team 12 games over 500 without an offense seemingly 75 percent of the games they play?

Starting pitching? Lol

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

He's been fine. No complaints here. Exactly as advertised as a solid #3-4. Unfortunately, the whole rotation is solid #3-4's.

Personally, I'm kinda sick of seeing the Brewers only connected to pitching. Pitching isn't the problem. Gotta get at least one bat.

He's been fine. No complaints here. Exactly as advertised as a solid #3-4. Unfortunately, the whole rotation is solid #3-4's.

Personally, I'm kinda sick of seeing the Brewers only connected to pitching. Pitching isn't the problem. Gotta get at least one bat.

If they are truly waiting for Dozier to get a curtain call from the Twins fan base, I’ll be pretty ticked.

Realmuto would solve a big hole for us.

Doesn’t seem like the Marlins want to move him. Thought I saw some talks about trying to extend him this winter. It is a bummer because that would be a fun bat and backstop to have.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

If they are truly waiting for Dozier to get a curtain call from the Twins fan base, I’ll be pretty ticked.

It sucks, but I kinda get it. That guy is pre-PED Braun popular in Minny.

Archived