Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-26: Brewers (Miley) at Giants (Rodriguez) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

Eye Black
Community Moderator
That was fun for an inning. Where are all the folks from the off-season that kept trying to tell me Miley was an excellent pick up?

Did anyone honestly think he was an excellent pickup? I remember a lot of "blahs" and "NOOOOOO's" when they signed him.

Yeah, I am pretty sure more people mockingly lauded the move than there were those who thought it was some savvy pickup.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like every time we pitch to the 8th hitter with RISP, 2 out and the pitcher on deck, we get burned by it.

I wonder every time another teams #8 hitter gets a hit, why can't the Brewers find a hitter who can bat 8th...

That was fun for an inning. Where are all the folks from the off-season that kept trying to tell me Miley was an excellent pick up?

Just over 2 games started - yeah, huge sample, dude...

Yeah, who cares about the last few years........dude......

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Uhhh... he’s been okay as a Brewer so far. Might wanna hold off until he actually, ya know, sucks it up a bit longer than one inning.

His ERA is good if you want to look at it that way. His peripherals are awful. He hasn't been that good.

Just over 2 games started - yeah, huge sample, dude...

Yeah, who cares about the last few years........dude......

I don't care how he pitched for any team not called the Brewers. So far, he's done little since signing for us to warrant your disdain.

I don't care how he pitched for any team not called the Brewers. So far, he's done little since signing for us to warrant your disdain.

You mean like walking as many hitters as he's struck out? Or maybe it the FIP that is more than double his ERA? Or maybe that he isn't even averaging 5 innings a start? He hasn't been very good of late, for the Brewers or anyone else.

I'll settle for a good AB from Aguilar. Can't blame the guy for not driving in the run when he doesn't get a pitch to hit...

Until Shaw proves he can hit, you would be less than smart to pitch to Aguilar with two outs.

You mean like walking as many hitters as he's struck out? Or maybe it the FIP that is more than double his ERA? Or maybe that he isn't even averaging 5 innings a start? He hasn't been very good of late, for the Brewers or anyone else.

You're seriously including the 0.1 inning injury game in your averages? Okay, go crazy.

Do we have to have data, facts and stats in every IGT... Can't we just have delusional fandom for 1 day...

You're seriously including the 0.1 inning injury game in your averages? Okay, go crazy.

You're right, Miley's great. No need to add a starter folks, we have Miley.

Do we have to have data, facts and stats in every IGT... Can't we just have delusional fandom for 1 day...

Geesh, can I at least turn my venom toward Kratz?

Archived