Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-26: Brewers (Miley) at Giants (Rodriguez) 9:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-5]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

HweNbyY.jpg

HweNv9B.jpg

[pre]Brewers Lineup Giants Lineup

1. Eric Thames (L) LF 1. Chase d'Arnaud ® 2B

2. Lorenzo Cain ® CF 2. Austin Slater ® 1B

3. Christian Yelich (L) RF 3. Andrew McCutchen ® RF

4. Jesús Aguilar ® 1B 4. Buster Posey ® C

5. Travis Shaw (L) 3B 5. Evan Longoria ® 3B

6. Brad Miller (L) 2B 6. Brandon Crawford (L) SS

7. Erik Kratz ® C 7. Hunter Pence ® LF

8. Orlando Arcia ® SS 8. Steven Duggar (L) CF

9. Wade Miley (L) P 9. Dereck Rodriguez ® P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Eric Thames (L) LF

2. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

3. Christian Yelich (L) RF

4. Jesus Aguilar ® 1B

5. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

6. Brad Miller (L) 2B

7. Erik Kratz ® C

8. Orlando Arcia ® SS

9. Wade Miley (L) P

Happy to see Arcia back, hope he produces. His glove and his energy are much needed.

Thames, Aguilar, Shaw. You guys gotta get going.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator
This series is especially important because the Brewers sweeping the Giants keeps alive my fantasy that they become sellers and the Brewers acquire the remaining 1.5 years of Madison Bumgarner before next Tuesday's deadline.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Anyone else frustrated that kratz keeps playing as much as he does? I'd rather see Nottingham, and I dont think I really care if kratz is even on the roster or minors at all

This wouldn’t be an issue if Pina didn’t take a total dump this season. Kratz could be the backup and we could complain about him one time a week. After seeing Pina’s at bats lately, I’ll roll with Kratz.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So I guess the Brewers have been able to keep BA happy in Milwaukee by giving him lots of time off during the season......especially on road trips.

Another week with Lepay......

For me I’m at the point to have them just replace BA. Either you’re with us or......

Aquilar lost his groove. Only .091 avg since allstar game, including only 2 hits (1 homer) and tons of Ks. BA sunk 20 pts.

Hopefully he can bounce back soon.

I hate the HR derby

Aquilar lost his groove. Only .091 avg since allstar game, including only 2 hits (1 homer) and tons of Ks. BA sunk 20 pts.

Hopefully he can bounce back soon.

I hate the HR derby

No doubt now. It is clearly regression.

Archived