Brewer Fanatic

2018-07-24: Nationals (Hellickson) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4 in 10 innings -- Saladino Sacrifice Fly Walk-Off]

Eye Black
  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jett Bandy 2 HRs tonight, just absolutely raking for the Sky Sox, because of course he is.

Blanco and Hager with 3 hits also. That's why you cant just look at stats and say Arcia or Santana are "fixed." I'm sure they're looking for adjustments. Are they driving it to right, changed swing, fishing for sliders, etc.

Well, going lefty lefty hasn’t worked yet this year... excluding Hader. We are due for success.

A lot of people are saying things like this re: Jennings...

I think this might be a case of really remembering only when it goes poorly because lefties are not hitting all that great off of Jennings this year thus far *knock on wood*

Finish them! Cain singles, Yelich with a walk off homer.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Jett Bandy 2 HRs tonight, just absolutely raking for the Sky Sox, because of course he is.

Blanco and Hager with 3 hits also. That's why you cant just look at stats and say Arcia or Santana are "fixed." I'm sure they're looking for adjustments. Are they driving it to right, changed swing, fishing for sliders, etc.

Ivan DeJesus Jr. hit .345 last year at Colorado Springs. This year at Pawtucket - it's .263.

So yeah, you're exactly right, there's a lot more to look at with these guys than the stat line at CS. It doesn't mean they are doing better - but be wary with CS numbers.

There's the single.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Well, going lefty lefty hasn’t worked yet this year... excluding Hader. We are due for success.

A lot of people are saying things like this re: Jennings...

I think this might be a case of really remembering only when it goes poorly because lefties are not hitting all that great off of Jennings this year thus far *knock on wood*

I wasn’t talking about Jennings, a lot of that success is in full innings.

I meant going lefty lefty in big situations. Got bit by Logan, Jennings once, Zagurski.... etc.

Just meant times late in games or extras going lefty lefty.

Archived