Brewer Fanatic

We had a thread dedicated to Manny Machado and now we have three active threads to other Orioles (Zach Britton, Dylan Bundy, Jonathan Schoop) and probably should have a fourth (Kevin Gausman). Given the familiarity with the Brewers system from the scouting of the farm during the Manny Machado discussions, I think this could be the likely destination for the Brewers to be doing business with this deadline. I like the pitchers a ton given their potential and their control (Bundy under contract until after 2021, Gausman until after 2020). Schoop...I like him but his career batting line leaves a little to be desired (.259/.295/.444). Britton would help tremendously and really make the games quite short with Knebel, Hader, Jeffress and Britton in the back end.

I wonder what the package would have to look like to get both Bundy and Gausman.

Archived