6. Enrique Hernandez ® CF 6. Tyler Saladino ® SS

7. Logan Forsythe ® 2B 7. Hernan Perez ® 2B

8. Austin Barnes ® C 8. Manny Pina ® C

9. Alex Wood ® P 9. Brent Suter (L) P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't imagine what everyone around here will do if Milwaukee wins today and we take the series from the best team in the NL. 80% of this board is currently sitting in a puddle of its own tears over a really bad week...

Can't wait for the sun to come out again so you all can get back on board ;)

Just over 2 hours til first pitch and still no lineup?

I'm picturing Craig waking up for the day right now, looking at his clock and freaking out.

Probably plugged his hitters into a lineup simulator and he's just staring at his screen wondering why it has Suter hitting 5th.

Must have been some confusion or a late stretch that resulted in the late lineup. The original lineup I saw had Keon out, Yelich in RF, Braun in LF, and Aguilar in.

Unless Aguilar is hurt, 2 games removed from the break against a LHP is not the day I would have picked to give him a day off.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Aguilar is suffering from leg cramps apparently.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
oh boy. Keon leading off? That will make the next two hours on this thread interesting...

He's hitting below .200, but taking plenty of walks, so I don't have a problem with him leading off. He's got an OBP well north of .300, so leading off is actually a pretty sound decision.

oh boy. Keon leading off? That will make the next two hours on this thread interesting...

He's hitting below .200, but taking plenty of walks, so I don't have a problem with him leading off. He's got an OBP well north of .300, so leading off is actually a pretty sound decision.

As much as I’ve been criticizing our hitting coaches, some players are very noticeably more patient this year. Broxton and Villar being two of them. If it’s Coles, another coach, or own maturity who knows, but it’s been an improvement.

I can't imagine what everyone around here will do if Milwaukee wins today and we take the series from the best team in the NL. 80% of this board is currently sitting in a puddle of its own tears over a really bad week...

So we all can be like you and never have a doubt? Noticed you made these comments after the streak was snapped, not before.

So we all can be like you and never have a doubt? Noticed you made these comments after the streak was snapped, not before.

It was a joke man. Next time Ill make the wink face extra big for you!

I've gotten hollered at in game threads for being overly positive, as others take it as a challenge to their criticism. Im not challenging your right to have an opinion... just simply offering a life of less stress and better sleep ;) ;) ;) ;)

So we don't get home (Oshkosh) as often as we would like but we will be there the firs week of August. On the 9th we are going to try and pull off the Brewers/Packers daily double. Any advice?
but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

One of the only

Negative statements I disagreed with in the last week was the talk of Yelich not being good enough. Yeah, I hate .300 hitters with improving power and great OBP. He’s 26 and could develop those power numbers a lot.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived