Brewer Fanatic

WTMJ to air "Brewers Classic" game (2008 Game 162) tonight at 6pm central

Forgive me if this was already posted elsewhere...

https://www.wtmj.com/sports/baseball/milwaukee-brewers/wtmj-to-air-brewers-classic-game-during-all-star-break

Pretty cool idea, rebroadcasting the radio call of epic game 162 of 2008, with interviews of players/coaches/front office personnel mixed in.

This should help cleanse the palate of the awful previous week and a half for our Brewers.

Unfortunately, it's only available over the air. Trying to listen online, outside of airwaves range, we get just podcasts about Summerfest or the like. We caught the top of the first in the car but can't get it in in our Madison home (and I'm not going back to the car for another few hours).
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'll have to ask, but did we win? After this past week, I half-expected the Brewers to lose this game.

wink

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived