Brewer Fanatic

Lopez recalled; Orf to AAA

markedman5

I'd guess the reasoning here is in case of a short outing today that we're well behind they can toss this guy in and eat innings. Guy is going right back down for Cain in the next couple days anyway. If you're not starting Orf today and Cain is back tomorrow, might as well get the pitcher up.

ETA: actually maybe Broxton down for Cain makes more sense

Is there a rhyme or reason to when they promote Lopez or Houser, or do they just take turns?

I'd take Houser over Lopez any day, but in that role, does it matter?

They really can use a healthy Albers and the return of Miley that will allow them to move Suter to the pen so they don't get stuck having Zagurski pitching in the 8th inning of a one run game again.

Good news now we can use lopez when we’re down by one... since apparently that’s when all hope is gone
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived