Brewer Fanatic

Brewers All-Access video

Okay, I hope this comes out correctly. I saw this on MLB Network last night and didn't know if it was posted elsewhere on the site. It's a nice "all-access" video that the network put together.

https://www.mlb.com/video/mlb-central-brewers-all-access/c-2234758083?tid=7417714

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Community Moderator

Here is the Twitter Link to the video.

I assume most on this board have seen it, but if not it is definitely worth checking out.

My favorite part of the video is David Stearns’ quote over the final 30 seconds...

”It’s pretty extraordinary right now to live in this city and have people come up to all of us and tell us how excited they are about this team. How they’ve been waiting since 1982 to get back to a World Series. How they want to bring their kids to a World Series game. That affects all of us and it motivates all of us. It’s our job to deliver that.”

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I felt the first half of the video was just awkward all around, like the people who made it didn't really have a clue what they were planning to do with it. The second half was much better.

Archived