Brewer Fanatic

Cain to DL, Broxton to MIL

Yah, I want to know our record the last two days if we would have had Brett Phillips.

0-2

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yah, I want to know our record the last two days if we would have had Brett Phillips.

If you run across an active freeway and manage to not get hit by traffic it doesn't mean you made the right decision...

In some cases that may be true but Phillips is no more deserving than Broxton so the Brewers needed some luck for either of them to be difference makers and Broxton has been that guy. Hasn't been too impressive offensively except for that one game but his defense has been great in this small sample. Phillips had his chance this year to capitalize on an opportunity and wasn't able to do it. Didn't have much of an opportunity but Phillips didn't take advantage of it while Broxton has.

So with Cain's return looking imminent, should Broxton stay or go?

Does it come down to Broxton vs. Sogard? Because I think that answers it.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived