Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-16: Phillies (Eflin) at Brewers (Guerra) 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-1]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

Hq9wChT.jpg

[pre]Phillies Lineup Brewers Lineup

1. Cesar Hernandez (S) 2B 1. Eric Thames (L) 1B

2. Rhys Hoskins ® LF 2. Christian Yelich (L) RF

3. Odubel Herrera (L) CF 3. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

4. Carlos Santana (S) 1B 4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

5. Scott Kingery ® SS 5. Ryan Braun ® LF

6. Nick Williams (L) RF 6. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B

7. Andrew Knapp (S) C 7. Erik Kratz ® C

8. Zach Eflin ® P 8. Orlando Arcia ® SS

9. J.P. Crawford (L) 3B 9. Junior Guerra ® P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That first stat is stupid. Your hitters are going to hit well in wins and worse in losses. Pull up any hitter and look at their splits for wins vs. losses.

For their career-

Ryan Braun

Wins: .340

Losses: .259

Orlando Arcia

Wins:.261

Losses: .236

Craig Counsell

Wins: .286

Losses: .224

Replay -- not used to fix obviously bad calls. Instead, used to pore over bang/bang calls for several minutes until they can say, "I conclusively think so."

He was pretty clearly out.

Replay -- not used to fix obviously bad calls. Instead, used to pore over bang/bang calls for several minutes until they can say, "I conclusively think so."

He was pretty clearly out.

If it takes you 2 minutes and 9 seconds to figure it out I would say by definition that is not 'pretty clear.'

I saw it once and it was clear he was out. Stupid base running taking away opportunities today. Might end up costing them a win, who knows.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

My view is pretty simple, if you can't overturn it in 60-90 seconds you should be done and the review should be over. Any obviously wrong call can be fixed in 90 seconds.

Enough of the 2-3 minute reviews of splicing together multiple angles.

My view is pretty simple, if you can't overturn it in 60-90 seconds you should be done and the review should be over. Any obviously wrong call can be fixed in 90 seconds.

Enough of the 2-3 minute reviews of splicing together multiple angles.

Most replays take too long.

Archived