Brewer Fanatic

All-Stars: Prince batting 6th; Peavy starting

crossface21
Haha, did anyone see how empty the stands were in Florida? Wow, Marlin baseball is in serious trouble if they have that bad of attendence for a Sunday afternoon game in extra innings.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My thoughts exactly Peavey. Now watch them go to commercial before doing the NL.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Apparently the AL roster is being announced first, so this might take a while. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Listening to Yost post game interview with reporters, I believed someone asked him about having 4 Brewers in the All-Star game. Yost said it was nice, etc... And it was nice having a couple veterans and a couple youngsters. So, assuming that the reporters got the word already, along with Yost, I'm going to assume Fielder and Hardy were the youngsters and that Cordero and Sheets were the veterans. Just a guess on my part.

Edit: A bit quick on the Fielder starting, I was looking at last week all-star voting. Sorry.

Not going to lie, this is somewhat irritating that they're doing each league one at a time.

I guess it would be too confusing if they did AL starters then NL starters, etc...

I didn't catch all the rules...is it fans vote for the 8 starters, managers pick 8 position and 8 pitchers, players vote for 3 position and 4 pitchers and fans vote for the final spot?

Rules were: fans vote 8 starters. Players vote 8 position players, 5 starters and 3 relievers. Manager fills in the holes and makes sure one player is picked from each team.

Kudos to Peavey for keeping the thread title updated so quickly and efficiently! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived