Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-13: Cubs (Montgomery) at Brewers (Chacín) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 1-0]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

HpH8BSf.jpg

[pre]Cubs Lineup Brewers Lineup

1. Ben Zobrist (S) 2B 1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

2. Jason Heyward (L) RF 2. Christian Yelich (L) RF

3. Tommy La Stella (L) 3B 3. Ryan Braun ® LF

4. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B 4. Jesús Aguilar ® 1B

5. Ian Happ (S) CF 5. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

6. Kyle Schwarber (L) LF 6. Hernán Pérez ® 2B

7. Javier Báez ® SS 7. Erik Kratz ® C

8. Chris Gimenez ® C 8. Orlando Arcia ® SS

9. Mike Montgomery (L) P 9. Jhoulys Chacín ® P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Counsell still doesn't seem to want to start Villar against lefties, even though he's been hitting it well from the right side. Could also have to do with the calf thing from last night. Give him 2 days off to hopefully heal for this weekend.

This feels like a big game. More for the Brewers players heads than anything, show that we can beat them in a series.

Guys, Arcia is definitely a black hole with the bat but his defense is still outstanding. He's the best option we have at the position at present. Overall, I like our lineup today better than the Cubs lineup. We have most of our best players going today while the Cubs are sitting Bryant and Contreras.

I still think Braun saved a HR. There, out of my system for the rest of the day.

:laughing

I am in the same camp. *DUCKS FOR COVER UNDER TABLE

And Braun is better than Bryant. It’s all out in the open now. Let’s get a W!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I still think Braun saved a HR. There, out of my system for the rest of the day.

I think he saved a Grand Slam.... sure nobody was on base, but since we're dreaming... ;)

In all fairness, does it really matter? He made a catch of very high degree of difficulty. That is indisputable. Solved!

I think he saved a Grand Slam.... sure nobody was on base, but since we're dreaming... ;)

In all fairness, does it really matter? He made a catch of very high degree of difficulty. That is indisputable. Solved!

And he didnt get hurt doing it!!!

Yes, very good catch.

Just keep keep the dust stirred, his two diving catches were much harder than that catch though, imo.

And of the two diving catches, the straight ahead catch seems much harder, with a better chance of getting hurt to boot.

Blown opportunity there Braun. Damnit.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Supposedly free MLB.TV for game, but it only gives me WTMJ radio feed, even if I pick the Cubs TV feed. Any ideas?

I think that's only going to work if you're out of market.

I don't have cable but I've watched every game on Reddit. It's...not legal but it's HD.

Archived