Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-12: Cubs (Chatwood) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0; Anderson -- 7 IP, 1 H, 0 ER, 6 K]

Eye Black
Community Moderator
Assuming we get 6 innings out of Anderson, who do we have available in the pen after last night's debacle? Logan, Jennings and Williams?

Barnes should be able to go an inning I would think.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any explanation as to why Chase is hitting 95 to 96 tonight?

No, they incessantly drone on about absolute garbage... why actually provide real information? I guess noting his speed increase would have to mean that he didn't have it before and they aren't allowed to even imply something negative about the Brewers or Brewer players...

Wow, quite a conspiracy theory there.

I was just assuming he may have been holding back due to a nagging injury...

I'll take it, but we'll see Arcia hit for the cycle before we see a complete game from anyone.

So you're saying Never... I highly doubt that... How about we'll see Arcia and Pina homer in the same inning before we see a complete game from anyone... Statistically that's possible...

somewhere MrTPlush is screaming at his TV...

I thought, “Arcia sucks so much and hit it so softly he actually almost got a hit.”

Of course every time Contreras comes out the stooges have to relive Braun stealing a HR from him.... This time it was him 'climbing the wall to hall that in'

somewhere MrTPlush is screaming at his TV...

I thought, “Arcia sucks so much and hit it so softly he actually almost got a hit.”

Of course every time Contreras comes out the stooges have to relive Braun stealing a HR from him.... This time it was him 'climbing the wall to hall that in'

If you jump at the wall I think it automatically classifies as a stolen HR.

I swear someone could jump at the LF wall at Fenway and someone would say the outfielder brought one back.

Archived