Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-12: Cubs (Chatwood) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0; Anderson -- 7 IP, 1 H, 0 ER, 6 K]

Eye Black
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Orlando Arcia gets out in his next two ABs his AVG. will drop below .200 and his OPS will be south of .500

I just can’t fathom how you trot that out when you are trying to compete. It’s been 2.5 months...hard to call it a slow start now.

But we have went over this, there are no options right now. There will be soon, but right now, there just isn’t.

Right, I get that. It’s to the point where I’d let Nate Orf get a shot. I mean jeez. It is a level of suck unfathomable.

He’s stunk now too. SS isn’t his position really and we would have to add him to the 40-man roster. It just doesn’t make much sense right now.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Shaw’s wearing out that’s RF line tonight!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Wow. How do you mess that up???!!! Wow.

The Cubs played it just the way you draw it up... run the guy back to occupied base. Unfortunately for them, Cain outsmarted them.

Of course, but Cain never occupied the base...and no one was there to trail Cain. Bunch of guys sleeping at 2nd

This team is going to be so fun when we replace Arcia with Miller and trade for Realmuto.

Drool that would be soooooo nice!

And hopefully after Miller gets a quick few games at short they bring him up!

Rewatched that Cain play and that was heads up communication and thinking there. Baseball smarts mixed with overall talent could very well age well. Those plays are what they saw in giving him as long as they did.

Any explanation as to why Chase is hitting 95 to 96 tonight? He had been sitting at 90 to 91 in all previous starts this year. He is ace material with that extra velocity.

He is also attacking hitters ... this is encouraging

Any explanation as to why Chase is hitting 95 to 96 tonight?

No, they incessantly drone on about absolute garbage... why actually provide real information? I guess noting his speed increase would have to mean that he didn't have it before and they aren't allowed to even imply something negative about the Brewers or Brewer players...

Community Moderator
Any explanation as to why Chase is hitting 95 to 96 tonight? He had been sitting at 90 to 91 in all previous starts this year. He is ace material with that extra velocity.

He just really hates the Cubs? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Any explanation as to why Chase is hitting 95 to 96 tonight?

No, they incessantly drone on about absolute garbage... why actually provide real information? I guess noting his speed increase would have to mean that he didn't have it before and they aren't allowed to even imply something negative about the Brewers or Brewer players...

Wow, quite a conspiracy theory there.

Archived