Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-11: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-2, 11 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“Brewers got some left handed thump on the bench with: Thames, Sogard and Shaw.” Bill

Sorry guy. Sogard is not a thumper.

Maybe he meant he resembles the character Thumper from Bambi.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Sign Kratz to an extension. 10 years is not enough.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Hernan making sure it’s Sogard that will leave.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I know people have really bagged on Hernan Perez this year, but I think he is a very valuable piece of this team. He is absolutely amazing vs. LHP. Shaw gets an off day and we get someone who has faired well against LHP to boot.

In my opinion no way they would ever consider dumping him over Sogard...no way.

Signing a new 2B is apparently quite the firestarter for current guys!

Good thing we signed a shortstop then.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived