Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-11: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-2, 11 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3-0 pitch and you pop up in front of the pitchers spot. Nice Orlando...

Yup...it won’t show up extra bad in the stat book, but that should count for two bad ABs in one.

Swinging 3-0 is pretty dumb if you are a good hitter...for a bad hitter...come on dude. That’s the kind of mental error that should bench you.

Do managers not put the take sign out there anymore ?

If Arcia isn't smart enough to know that clearing the pitching spot is valuable, then you need to take away decision-making of his

What sucks about Arcia is that he has seemed to learn nothing this year. Got sent to AAA and still has not made adjustments or even executed the basics.... at all...

If not for the injury to Saladino, Arcia May still be in AAA. He wasn’t there long enough to learn anything.

What sucks about Arcia is that he has seemed to learn nothing this year. Got sent to AAA and still has not made adjustments or even executed the basics.... at all...

Maybe they should send him to Biloxi, that might change his approach

3-0 pitch and you pop up in front of the pitchers spot. Nice Orlando...

Yup...it won’t show up extra bad in the stat book, but that should count for two bad ABs in one.

Swinging 3-0 is pretty dumb if you are a good hitter...for a bad hitter...come on dude. That’s the kind of mental error that should bench you.

Do managers not put the take sign out there anymore ?

If Arcia isn't smart enough to know that clearing the pitching spot is valuable, then you need to take away decision-making of his

In this age of time it is just a given you watch a 3-0 pitch. Honestly I just have to assume he didn’t know the count. Only explanation he swung.

Maybe they should send him to Biloxi, that might change his approach

Hahah! And I don’t mean literally learn anything... I mean learn from being a regular for almost 2 years and getting DEMOTED.

Guess not.. lol

And Braun where have you been old friend??

Hard for Arcia to learn in AAA when we felt forced to almost instantly promote him because of an injury days later. I groaned the second the injury happened because it isn’t what we or Arcia needed.

On another note I can’t stand when the announcers insist a homerun was robbed when it clearly was not going to be a homerun.

Archived