Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-11: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-2, 11 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It started off as a joke but play Kratz. Please play Kratz.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Kratz...latest proof that there is literally no reason to be upset over a lateral type improvement. You either catch some lightning in a bottle or you are right where you started. Crazy to think people were to some extent complaining about it.

Kratz...latest proof that there is literally no reason to be upset over a lateral type improvement. You either catch some lightning in a bottle or you are right where you started. Crazy to think people were to some extent complaining about it.

To be honest I was more ticked they didn’t bring up Bentancourt or Nottingham in place of Bandy. But that’s why I don’t GM a team...

Now if this Miller in place of Sogard can work anything like This... man oh man you gotta love this team’s depth even more

Thank you. I thought I got no support during that, haha

Archived