Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-11: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-2, 11 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is pretty embarrassing now. I mean talk about a choke job tonight. Maybe this team will just lay down for these guys.

Behave. Overreact much?

If you hate overreactionary 'in the moment' highs and lows, especially in Brewers/Cubs series', IGTs probably aren't the place for you.

What happened with Villar. I don't see an error. Missed tag on a stolen base attempt?

Missed tag on a player trying to advance to 2nd on a flyout. Didn’t know how quick he had to be...and was too quick.

Everyone is freaking out because he had so much time...but not like Villar knew that. If it would have been closer and he bobbled it no one bats an eye...just my opinion.

This was a big game before it started. Now it is a must win. Lose and the theory that Brewers are not ready for prime time is validated. The way this game got away is not good.

A must win?? Not even close. Take a deep breath 100 more games to go.

This is pretty embarrassing now. I mean talk about a choke job tonight. Maybe this team will just lay down for these guys.

Behave. Overreact much?

If you hate overreactionary 'in the moment' highs and lows, especially in Brewers/Cubs series', IGTs probably aren't the place for you.

Yeah, plus the game is far from over yet :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What happened with Villar. I don't see an error. Missed tag on a stolen base attempt?

Missed tag on a player trying to advance to 2nd on a flyout. Didn’t know how quick he had to be...and was too quick.

Everyone is freaking out because he had so much time...but not like Villar knew that. If it would have been closer and he bobbled it no one bats an eye...just my opinion.

being Villar he gets heat no matter what. It's frustrating but it happens in baseball. He didn't do anything stupid, sometimes the ball just pops out

Santana could very well be in that position where the confidence is completely shot. He and Arcia really need some success.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived