Brewer Fanatic

2018-06-10: Brewers (Woodruff) at Phillies (Eflin) 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no way we can not upgrade C or SS...it is just a terrifying black hole in our line up. Basically makes it where 1/3 of the game our offense hits like a pitcher.

Realmuto changes this lineup into something special.

Yea. Change at SS means you're giving up on Arcia which I doubt is the case, unless it's a rental which doesn't really match our time line.

Aguilar probably okay with that. Shocked they didn’t just walk Yelich and go after a guy who has struck out four times already. I suppose you don’t want a walk to tie it up on you.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Idk why bad players seem to end up as managers so often.

Because oftentimes players that are naturally talented get by on their athletic gifts & never really have to learn the nuances of the game.

Players that are less naturally talented are forced to learn the nuances of the game in order to have any chance at all.

There is no way we can not upgrade C or SS...it is just a terrifying black hole in our line up. Basically makes it where 1/3 of the game our offense hits like a pitcher.

Realmuto changes this lineup into something special.

Yea. Change at SS means you're giving up on Arcia which I doubt is the case, unless it's a rental which doesn't really match our time line.

I'd trade Arcia for Yuni B at this point

Aguilar probably okay with that. Shocked they didn’t just walk Yelich and go after a guy who has struck out four times already. I suppose you don’t want a walk to tie it up on you.

I love Jesus... but am good with giving Thames the start tomorrow :) Keep em hungry :)

Quintana on the bump tomorrow. Thames can enjoy the view til we knock him out.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Idk why bad players seem to end up as managers so often.

Because oftentimes players that are naturally talented get by on their athletic gifts & never really have to learn the nuances of the game.

Players that are less naturally talented are forced to learn the nuances of the game in order to have any chance at all.

Good explanation

Disappointing 3-5 road trip. Gotta put it all behind us immediately and take 2 out of 3 against the Cubs. Absolutely no way to expect to compete with them for the division if you continue to lose the vast majority of games against them.

9th Inning:

-Pina

-Sogard

-Santana?

Sure wish they had Choi now, or Thames. Or just about anyone else.

If they let Sogard hit... I’ll cry .. but I don’t think there’s any other option on D..?

Obviously, we don't have any All Stars at second or SS which we are weak at so a guy like Sogard can stick on our roster and get 9th inning AB's even though he only bats .111.

It's the hand that our manager has been dealt. That said, we are neck and neck with the Cubs and I like our chances to win the division but only if we make a move before the deadline. We will. I'm hoping we get depth at SS or second. We can't think about winning in the playoffs with someone like Sogard in our lineup.

We seemed to have strengthened our catching position with the latest addition, so I'm not as concerned. Bandy just wasn't the sorta player that can help out a playoff caliber team.

Other than maybe picking up an Ace or a infielder, I think we are in great shape!

If you ever watched Counsels post game pressers, they are so cringe.

All the reporterespecially, Sophia Minaert? ask questions that remind me o fa participation trophy mindset.

Pretty ironic to be calling Counsell's press conferences "so cringe" when your entire post is barely comprehensible.

All the reporterespecially, Sophia Minaert? ask questions that remind me o fa participation trophy mindset.

Pretty ironic to be calling Counsell's press conferences "so cringe" when your entire post is barely comprehensible.

Sorry I am Croatian, so English is not my first language, is that a problem? Are you prejudiced?

Lol, You should think before you take shots. It's OK, counsel is here to stay, no need to get offended because I took a shot at the reporters, lol.

Sorry I am Croatian, so English is not my first language, is that a problem? Are you prejudiced?

Lol, You should think before you take shots. It's OK, counsel is here to stay, no need to get offended because I took a shot at the reporters, lol.

Whoa. So you can take shots at people but someone, who I’m guessing doesn’t know your ethnicity, calls you out and this is your response? Wow. Rough beginning to your time here on the forums.

Did Santana not get a good jump? Thought he might be able to push it to possibly score.

On the radio they said the footing around second was crap and that he tripped or slipped rounding second, as did Shaw in the 8th. No idea if he would have tried had he not slipped though.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived